Thrive Clermont currently has applications open for the spring Teen Advisory Council (TAC). However, teens interested in the program must act now, as applications will close Jan. 31, and Thrive Clermont will only be accepting 20 students per semester.
- Clermont VFW honors Frank Klum on milestone
- Unbelievable Discipline Issues in Schools
- Is South Lake County encountering a crime wave of orchid thefts?
- Groveland's Bennett Law Firm opens new facility
- Hitting the ground running
- Thrive Clermont offering leadership opportunities for teens
- January plants now adorn Cooper Library, City Hall
- Bilingual college/job fair in Groveland Jan 26, 2023
- Upshernish tradition on third birthday celebrated
- Is it time for reforming HOA governance laws?