To look at Virginia “Ginny” Salfisberg, one would be hard pressed accepting the fact she just marked her 102nd birthday, which was celebrated at a party held in her honor at Cheeser’s Palace Café.
- Guru Indian Restaurant wins Orlando People’s Choice award
- ‘Pier’ reviews mostly unfavorable
- New wall art in downtown Clermont
- Former police officer pleads no contest
- Adventures and Day Trips: Cassadaga — ‘Psychic Capital of the World’
- Pet of the Week: She’s such a Valentine!
- Ginny Salfisberg Celebrates 102nd Birthday
- Taking the LEAD
- A SLAPP in the Face
- Groveland Elementary March Terrific Kids