Dancing, having fun and healthy eating are the secrets to living to a grand old age, according to two residents at an assisted living facility in Clermont who recently turned 105 and 100 years old.
- Salt Shack closer to opening
- Hills of Minneola concept plans approved
- Clermont’s heart-felt thanks to war veterans on Memorial Day
- Faces and Places
- Name change for popular Clermont church
- Free flea control for your dog
- Celebrating 10 decades young
- Michael’s Foundation salutes fallen veterans
- Success Stories: I Scream, You Scream, We all Scream for Ice-Cream!