Last Friday, Dec. 2, Truman Cook, also known as “Mr. Happy,” celebrated his 65th birthday by retiring from his job of driving school buses for Lake County Schools.
When God created us in His image, He equipped us for life on earth. So, it breaks His heart when He hears us trash talk ourselves and, subsequently, create limiting beliefs.
- Retired teacher publishes instructional coloring book
- Florida Strawberry Festival announces 2023 entertainment
- Tavares police chief recommends firing officer over Taser incident
- Mount Dora Christmas parade kicks off a weekend of festivities
- Upcoming concerts at the Sharon
- Faces and Places (Week of Dec. 7)
- Showcase of Citrus has moved about 1,300 feet up the road
- Treadway Elementary gives Mr. Happy a happy sendoff
- Leesburg Noon Kiwanis Celebrates First 100 Years
- The impact reviews have on businesses