Last Friday, Dec. 2, Truman Cook, also known as “Mr. Happy,” celebrated his 65th birthday by retiring from his job of driving school buses for Lake County Schools.
The holidays are often an emotional time, full of memories both happy and sad – and honoring deceased loved ones has become a holiday tradition for many families. One way people remember those who have passed is through the Wreaths Across America program, which delivers wreaths to national c…
When God created us in His image, He equipped us for life on earth. So, it breaks His heart when He hears us trash talk ourselves and, subsequently, create limiting beliefs.
- Retired teacher publishes instructional coloring book
- Showcase of Citrus has moved about 1,300 feet up the road
- The origins of “The Twelve Days of Christmas”
- Celebrating Veterans: A WWII vet reminisces
- Festival of Trees is great way to support arts programs in schools
- People & Places
- Upcoming concerts at the Sharon